Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cheers to you!

The holidays was quite hectic this year! With a more aware toddler, classes, my day job and photo sessions I must say I was busy. However, it was the good kind and I'm definitely not complaining. When I had down time, I always enjoy spending time with my family, immediate and extended. My Canadian relatives came into town, so of course that brought my other cousins together with us. It reminded me of my childhood and all the fun times I had with my cousins. So weird to be on the opposite end as a parent!

2011 will always be special because it's when I  started my part time gig as a photographer, so Cheers to You for making this a reality and being able to share my passions with you! I look forward to all the great things in 2012. It just takes one small thing to start something big!




The Next Generation, Watch Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment